jeudi 21 octobre 2010

10. Les Burghers de Calais


Dans les jardins de Le Musée Rodin, il y a cette sculpture, quelle M. Rodin a finu dans 1889. C'est très èmouvante. Il ya une copie dans La Musée-NSW, quelle je parle de voici. Je trouve les mains très belle. M. Rodin's 'Le penser' est dans un jardin séparé. C'est avec beaucoup les roses belles.

* * * * *
In the gardens of the Musee Rodin, there is this sculpture which Monsieur Rodin finished in 1889. It is very moving. There is a copy in the NSW Art Gallery which I speak of here. I find hands very beautiful. Monsieur Rodin's 'The Thinker' is i a separate garden. It is with many beautiful roses.

7 commentaires:

Ann a dit…

I'd love to go to the Rodin Museum - if I can ever afford to go back to Paris.

freefalling a dit…

I wondered why you weren't posting any photos from your trip.
Here they are!
(You're sneaky that way)

Julie a dit…

*grin*
But, of course ... must admit it took some time to work out how to use what I had to my own advantage ... link it with the language learning, of course ...

However, that still leaves me with Carcassonne and with Barcelona to tell you about ... that will be over at 'Hither & Thither" ... of course ... or not, as the case may be!

bitingmidge a dit…

Well it's magic where ever I find it!

Cheers,
P

Francisca a dit…

J'aime Rodin, j'aime cette sculpture d'une main et j'aime ta photo. Et voilà!

Harriet a dit…

I have found you via Virginia. Lovely photos.

Julie a dit…

As some of my readers will know, I am particularly partial to hands.