mercredi 13 octobre 2010

1. L'ete c'est fini presque


J'arrive dans la rue Descartes (dans le 5ème arrondissement) et l'ete c'est fini presque. Dans les jardins du luxembourg les amoureux prennent le soleil.
* * * * *
I arrive in Rue Descartes (in the 5th arrondissement) and summer is nearly finished. In the Luxembourg Gardens lovers take the sun.

12 commentaires:

Francisca a dit…

Hah! Found ya!! Romantic photo, this.

Julie a dit…

After breakfast, I will take that photo and remove that pesky little girl with the plait ...

Virginia a dit…

Ah Julie, just a wonderful Paris moment. This says it all.
Your title is wonderful. M. Dupre had another idea but yours is just right.
V

Ann a dit…

Ah, its back up. I wish you wouldn't keep deleting your travel blogs.

Alexa a dit…

Hi, Julie. Found your new blog through Virginia. J'aime bien ce photo—c'est vachement parisien! (And I like the girl with the plait—just sayin'.)

Julie a dit…

Friends, I appreciate the kinds words and your time in visiting.

Ann: the other one was only up for a day. Really. And it did not feel right. It started with the brain and I wanted to start with the heart. I will return to the book because it is important to the narrative. But I want this to be about ordinary Parisians doing ordinary things. And ... *gulp* ... I knew I had to bite the bullet and make it French with just an English translation. Actually, it is lucky I did not delete 'Sydney Eye'. That is the sort of crazy decison I make when I go through this angst!! But I didn't ... and I wont. But it will change ...

Francisca a dit…

Julie, est-ce que j'ai bien compris que ce blog sera un autre type de blog pour toi? :-)

Julie a dit…

Oui, Francisca. Ce blog sera un blog différent pour moi, un blog additionnel. Pour trouver le temps, j'écrirai de plus petites histoires sur 'Sydney Eye', avec juste une photographie chaque jour. Et je ne participerai pas dans aucun thèmes.

Je veux améliorer mon français et habiter à Paris pendant septembre l'année prochaine.

Je travaille en direction de un travail de la fiction l'année prochaine basé sur le journal intime de mon oncle pendant 1949 à 1951 où il a habité à Londres et il a voyagé autour du Portugal.

Francisca a dit…

Eh bien, tout cela est fantastique, Julie! Je vais profiter de tes histoires dans le Sydney Eye et de d'écrire en français un peu ici. J'espère un jour de lire votre roman aussi.

Julie a dit…

Oui, oui, cependant mon histoire sera en anglais. Mon français n'est pas assez bon. Le français doit gagner le respect des parisiens et travailler mon vieille cerveau.

o2 a dit…

Bonjour !

I've just discovered your blog, and I'm really touched by your beautiful pictures and words.
Thank you for sharing them with us.

A bientôt !
Aude

Julie a dit…

Merci, Aude.

Il me donne beaucoup de plaisir et je suis heureux que vous les aimiez